The Mini Naik RS 24 Disc is Pardus functional bike for kids who like to race. With Super Light frame and disc brakes, this bike is made for racers.
Freedom is the absence of fear. And riding fearlessly requires a bike that can handle your kid’s imagination. It’s why we designed Mini Naik to be a mountain bike inclusive of all the features needed for superior ripping, like modern geometry, Ground Control tires, hydraulic disc brakes and internally routed cables. Finally, we threw in a wider-range drivetrain, making Mini Naik RS truly the perfect bike to inspire riders to climb higher and tackle the downhills freely.
Why is MINI NAIK RS?
- Front and rear wheels both thru-axle make a more secure wheelset and let it a real mountain bike
- Lightweight 24-inch children’s AL6061 T6 aluminum frame 9.8kg only creates the perfect bike to allow riders to easily tackle climbs.
- Shimano Altus M370 9-speed gear system, easy to face a different condition of the road
- Trail riding starts here. Inspired by Pardus' heritage in making mountain bikes, the MINI NAIK offers modern MTB features such as a slack head tube angle, internally routed cables, hydraulic disc brakes, and Ground Control tires.
- Frame: Aluminum Light Weight
- Age: 8 to 12 Years
- Height: 130cm to 160cm
- Fork: HS-HPT Carbon
- Shifter: Shimano Altus 9 Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Crank: PROWHEEL RPL-FD16SPP-F, crank arm length 152mm,40T
- Cassette: Shimano HG200-9,11-36T
- Chain: KMC Z9
- Brake: Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Wheels: Aluminum Disc
- Tire: Kenda24"×2.35
- Saddle: Selle Royal
- Weight: 9.7kg