With a flattering low-profile design, the R2.0 avoids the trap of sitting on top of your head and instead fits naturally around it. The ergonomic dial gives you the precise, custom fit you need for all-day comfort.
When it comes to helmets, comfort is also about protection. In-Mold Construction allows the hardened Polycarbonate shell to be fused to the shock-absorbing EPS foam liner. By combining these two layers during the construction process this keeps the weight down and allows for 21 vents to aid ventilation on hot rides without compromising performance.
The removable Coolmax™ pads and under-chin strap provide extra comfort. They also make looking after and washing your helmet easy, keeping your ride fresh even at the end of a long season’s riding.
Available in four striking designs, the R2.0 is a fully featured helmet for cyclists
- Streamlined design and compact profile
- In-Mould Polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- 21 vents providing maximum airflow
- Coolmax™ padding (removable for washing)
- Ergonomic dial adjustment
- Fully adjustable nylon webbing straps
- Removable soft microfleece under-chin strap
- Reflective decal on dial
- Conforms to CE EN 1078
- Weight: 280g