Whether you're hitting the trails, commuting to work or heading for the hills, the dhb C1.0 is a versatile helmet designed to perform in any conditions
With a flattering low-profile design, the C1.0 sits close to your head. The ergonomic dial gives you the precise, custom fit you need for all-day comfort. The visor is there to keep the sun out of your eyes on the trails but is easily removable so you won’t look out of place on the roads too.
When it comes to helmets, comfort is also about protection. In-Mold Construction allows the hardened Polycarbonate shell to be fused to the shock-absorbing EPS foam liner. By combining these two layers during the construction process this keeps the weight down and allows for 19 vents to aid ventilation on hot rides without compromising performance.
The removable Coolmax™ pads and under-chin strap provide extra comfort. They also make looking after and washing your helmet easy, keeping your ride fresh even at the end of a long season’s riding.
- Removable visor
- Streamlined design and compact profile
- Ergonomic dial adjustment - reflective decal on dial
- In-Mold Polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- 19 vents design provides maximum airflow
- CoolmaxTM padding (removable for washing)
- Fully adjustable nylon webbing straps
- Soft microfleece under-chin strap
- Conforms to CE EN 1078
- Weight: 355g
- Peaked Helmet: Yes
- Commuter: Yes
- Road: Yes
- MTB: Yes