The Lezyne Super Cycle GPS is literally packed full of the latest features from turn by turn navigation to Strava Segments and with Blutooth connectivity for all your sensors, you can analyse every detail of your performance.
You, your Phone and Lezyne GPS: The Cycling Trinity.
Lezyne's brand new GPS range now works in harmony with your Smartphone, making it the ultimate cycling device. Use mapping from the Lezyne GPS Root website to follow a route, tackle Strava KOMs and QOMs with the Live Segments feature and stay connected with phone notifications direct to your GPS unit. These feature-rich GPS computers now have enhanced accuracy with an internal accelerometer to give you the best possible data about your ride or race.
The Super GPS is an advanced cycling computer programmed with the latest technologies and interactive features.
At its core, the device offers ultra reliable ride tracking by combining three forms of measurements: GPS/Glonass, which tracks the rider; a barometer, which measures atmospheric pressure and balances out elevation; and an accelerometer (detects movement), which cancels out GPS "drift" and saves battery life. Advanced data and training information can be collected when paired to a power meter, heart rate monitor or a speed/cadence sensor (sold separately) through the device’s ANT+™ and/or Bluetooth Smart connections. Furthermore, when paired to an iOS or Android smart phone, the unit offers many more advanced options. The Super GPS can display incoming text messages, emails and phone calls, along with turn-by-turn navigation and Strava Live Segments, when paired with the free Lezyne Ally app. Additionally, the display can be personalized to show just the basics, or all the bells and whistles, with up to five customizable pages to navigate. And its best-in-class battery has a runtime of up to 24 hours.
• Receive text, email and phone call notifications when paired with Bluetooth Smart enabled iOS or Android devices
• Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
• Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
• Compatible with most training and GPS-based websites
• Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
• Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
• Live tracking and Strava segments
• Turn-by-turn navigation
• Turn-by-turn navigation
• Live Tracking and Strava segments
• Heart Rate: Current, Average, Max.
• Cadence: Current, Average
• Power* (6 data display options)
• Electronic drivetrain data
• Speed: Current, Average, Max.
• Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
• Time: Ride Time, Clock
• Laps and lap averages
• Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
• GPS signal strength
• Battery life indicator for device and paired peripherals
• Connected devices icons
• Bread crumb trail page
Computer 42.9mm (W) x 67.8mm (L) x 27.5mm (H)
Screen: 31.7mm (W) x 40.1mm (L)
Max Runtime: 22hrs
Max Memory: 400hrs
- Large, easy to read display with backlight
- Durable, compact composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS/Glonass satellites with a barometer and accelerometer
- Simultaneous ANT+ and Bluetooth® Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 24 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 400 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Ant+ Compatible: Yes
- Maps: Yes
- Smart Phone Notifications: Yes
- Rechargable: Yes
- Charging Method: USB
- Commuter: Yes
- Touring: Yes